Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)degree offers fundamental education in management and business principles. It is a 3 -year professional undergraduate course. BBA students can specialize in a wide range of areassuch as computer information system, finance,international business, and marketing. Those who consider a career in business management and administrative positions, BBA course is aright option for them. This under graduatecourse offers a deep understanding and development of important business skills such asleadership, communication skills, critical thinking, and decision-making.
• Qualification: Students must have passed /appearing 12th or equivalent examinationfrom any recognized board. Some collegesdo have a minimum marks criteria (atleast 50%aggregate marks in 10 +2 )
• Duration : 3 years
Admission Process Most colleges follow direct admission process. Seats are allotted to eligible candidates based on the marks scored by them in board examination. In case of some reputedinstitutions, they have their own entrance tests,for screening candidates. Entrance tests aregenerally conducted in the month of May andJune every year. Written tests consists ofsections such as - Current Affairs, LogicalReasoning, Basic Maths, English etc.In some institutes the final selection is made onthe basis written exam followed by group discussion and personal interview. Some important entrance exams for BBA are :
• AIMS UGAT (Under Graduate ManagementTest)
• Delhi University Joint Admission Test ( D UJAT)
• Christ University BBA Entrance Test
• Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
• IP University Common Entrance Test (IPUCET)
• Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Test(JMIEE).
• Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST).